Grilled chicken is one of the easiest recipes to prepare with minimum elements and without leaving the kitchen in a mess! There are a plethora of ways in which you can grill the chicken. Some people prefer grilled chicken in a spicy schezwan gravy; others may like to have it in mild flavours. No matter what recipe you choose, grilled chicken is sure to tantalise your taste buds and satiate your appetite. Whether you are looking for a post-workout meal or a quick-fix dinner meal or simply when you crave something indulging, this recipe fits every purpose and is also adored by everyone.
Adding to the never-ending recipes for making grilled chicken, here we bring one more grilled chicken recipe tossed in honey mustard sauce. The ingredients for this recipe include chicken breast (of course) and a couple of flavour-enhancing pantry goods that are easily available in the kitchen. So, without much ado, let’s learn how to make it at home.
Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe: How To Make Honey Mustard Chicken
- To begin with the recipe, season the chicken breast with salt, black pepper, and a little bit of paprika powder.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, place the chicken breast and sear on both sides until golden and brown.
- For the honey mustard sauce, take a bowl, add grainy mustard seeds, mustard sauce and honey along with butter. Whisk well until a smooth paste.
- Once the chicken is grilled, take it out! Spray the pan with some oil, and pour the sauce.
- Now, place the chicken breast on the sauce, and cover it for about 10-15 minutes.
- Take it out and enjoy it with some sauteed veggies.
For more grilled chicken recipes, click here.
Try it out and let us know how you liked our idea of making a quick-fix meal. If you have any such recipe ideas, share them with us in the comments below. Happy Cooking!