ARIO GROUP OF COMPANIES, KOLKATA in collaboration with Times Applaud is going to organize ARIO NATIONAL EDUCATION EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2022, POWERED by Ministry of MSME & Corporate Affairs. The award show is to be held at SOPHIA BHABHA AUDITORIUM, BREACH CANDY, and MUMBAI. On 22ND MAY, 2022, ARIO GROUP OF COMPANIES will organize 6 Hours event focused on the theme “OUR EDUCATORS, OUR HEROES”. This National Education Excellence Award strive to offer a professional program that encourages and recognizes the accomplishments of Academicians, Researchers, professionals and organizations around the nation.
A pool of Edu leaders, Influencers, Corporate Group of School CEOs are invited as Guest of Honours and to give away the awards. At this event the following eminent educators are going to participate as Guest of Honours –
– Mr. Avneesh Singh, Director, Millennium Group of Schools & Little Millennium
– Mr. V. K. Shunghlu, Chairman, Delhi Public School Society
– Mr. Tijay Gupta, Co-founder & COO, Bachpan Play Schools
– Mr. Amol Arora & Mrs. Meenal Arora, Direct & Founder, Shemrock & Shemford Group of Schools – Mrs. Monika Kapoor, Ex Joint Director CBSE, Building Dulham
– Mr. Kanak Gupta, Director, Jaipuria Group of Schools
– Mr. Vikas Kar, Co. Director, ZEE Learn, Mount Litera Zee Schools
– Mrs. Anju Dhawan, Founder, SMS Consultants, Author, Ted-Ex Speaker
– Dr. Jitesh Khanna – Author I Entrepreneur I Motivational Speaker
– Ms. Amrit Nagpal, Director of ECCEd, Birla Open Minds & Birla Brainiacs
– Dr. Vasudha Neel Mani & Mr. Deepak Sharma- Rockwoods International School, Udaipur…….And many more
A Total of 1500+ Schools/ Colleges, Corporate Chain of Schools, Directors, Pro Vice-Chairmans, Principals and major stakeholders of the most renowned institutions from different part of the country has already filed their nominations for the event, out of which 250 esteemed nominees will be awarded on 22nd May.
Mrs. Neha R. Banerjee, Director of ARIO Group of Companies & its most renowned wing ARIO Educational Recruitment Services, has taken an initiative to organize National Education Awards in India to acknowledge the contributions of leading educational institutions, teachers, educationists and other educational organizations that are making our country proud.
This initiative promotes our dedicated educators and acknowledges their effort, time and hard work. ARIO National Education Awards were first conducted in the month of December 2020, virtually with 50 schools across the country.
Apart from National Education Awards for Teachers, Principals, Proprietors for Schools and Colleges, various other categories include award for innovation in education, best preschools awards, best teacher award, educationist of the year award, awards for researchers and professors, student awards, school excellence awards, colleges awards, universities awards, etc.
ARIO National Education Awards aims to change the perspective of people towards good education institutes which are contributing towards the betterment of education and will cover various categories including teaching superiority awards.